Thursday, September 8, 2011

Final Concepts...


These are the best of several tests I have ran for my most ongoing project. I must say I am satisfied with these results. I have yet to establish shot angles that will help drive the narrative as well as finding the right texture filters to aid with the consistency of this piece. On a personal note this has got to be one of the most exciting experiences for me in playing with digital media. Never have I felt a profound rush of enjoyment pulling and tugging polygons to replicate somewhat gothic architecture. While playing with these 3 dimensional pieces I can envision the scale, color, texture that will be placed in. It is only a few hours from now that I will be finishing up with the last few sets then it is render time/ 2D animation and compositing. I am also happy to say that the render times have clocked at 20 to 30 seconds per frame. Well that leaves me to call in a couple of favors now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found you!! This is Amy from CTN... I'm the one that got you the pineapple vodka! Couldn't find you on facebook though! Just stopping by to say "hi!!"

    ReplyDelete