Thursday, January 5, 2012

Work Under Way

So yes, it has been a while since I have posted any progress revolving my works and growth. I have taken the time wrap up loose ends while keeping up a good learning curve. Interestingly these past weeks I have dug through my video archives and came across a drawing foundation tutorial. After only spending a few hours I had reviewed the key necessary steps to achieving good line quality and accuracy. During this time however, I had innately drawn parallels between 3 dimensional form and simple mathematical arithmetic. My methods were devised under this sequence Multiplication, Addition, Division, Subtraction. As I drew for a few days onward I had begun varying the steps to find different solutions towards the design process. Each of these construction painstakingly had taken it's time. Nevertheless, I still had to channel my patience in relearning some of these forgotten concepts.




With the time that I have made for myself, as well as my New Year's resolution I have clear confidence that I will eventually master these forms. Of course, I just got leave room for the sketch work.

No comments:

Post a Comment