Sunday, January 8, 2012

Soo what is it that I'm up to...

For a great amount of time it has been running through my head as to how I would wound up structuring myself.    For while as well I have put many plans on hold, due to the many priorities I had to fulfill. Finally with those aside I have taken it upon myself come up to finally establish the body of work I have longing to complete. In order for me to get there I must, number one, have a very keen sense of drawing in volumetric form. This includes but is not limited to cars, planes, castles, interiors, spaceships, more interiors, tanks, etc. etc. Having to get to this point requires the (yes*) unsexy cube/elipses exercises done in deliberative repetition for hours long. In short, I NEED to think and draw in 3 dimensions. The X, The Y, and The Z. Basically having a wiring meshing plugin installed to my forebrain. It's just one of those things on my to do list. Once I have a mastery within that it's on to the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment