Sunday, January 22, 2012

Back in the Game

Getting to animate again was definitely a refresher for me this weekend. Having dug through the neuro memory network, it took several hours for me to remember some of the neat things anyone could do with Animate Pro.
Below is the model sheet I had constructed for my main character. The project unveiling should be due sometime in February with final touches being made in March. The goal I have set for myself is to meet ambitious conceptions within a timely manner. I have embarked on this project which I had initially started last January with a couple of rough sketches and written material. All seemed to form several different stories, but luckily I had some great advice from talented mentors. With everything set into place I started all the builds within last September, and this is as far as I have gone. It's only a matter of time now before I meet full circle.

The process itself may seem complicated and too technical. This aside, let's just say, "I know what I want and I know what to do."



No comments:

Post a Comment