Thursday, May 3, 2012

In Rock in A Hard Place Other than a Pickle Jar

Up until recently had this resurgence in getting back to blogging. I know at one point these thoughts had made sense. Even recollecting my notes isn't helping the situation. All I know is I am enslaved to my will to get this project done. I'll go through with this, unnaming that which cannot be named temporarily. My expected time for completion would be at the beginning of June. As always, I stress to have this done with the highest of standards and accordingly to the deadline. Afterwards, my plans are to design the credit roll and sound elements, and as a bonus, the concept dev artbook.

When the dust clears I'd like to look at this and say, wow I did this only in my early 20s. I do this for no one, but for me. I do this as a way to find my most inner truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment